1.17.2011

Loosen Your Pants A Little.



For Christmas my family does a Secret Santa type thing where we all draw names out of a hat and then we buy a pretty nice gift for the person we draw a name for. This way we are all able to get something nice and none of us have to break the bank to get something nice for everyone. This year my mom got me. She is very crafty with gifts, and this year she nailed it.

Last night I put to use the awesome gifts that she got me and got my bake on in the kitchen. Using her cupcake tin and divet thing a ma bob, I made confetti cupcakes with strawberry filling and rainbow chip cupcakes. I also made dark chocolate cake bites with peanut butter chips out of my silicone baking dish All bought from Deena Woobury, an AVON distributor. (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=591858282#!/denna.woodbury)

Of course I measured all my ingredients with the AWESOME glass measuring cups she got me, including a shot glass tablespoon measuring cup, since I collect shot glasses. They came out amazing. If I had eat-o-vision, you would all need to put some sweat pants on for these bad boys. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. i would like to let you know that it has been over a month since you have posted something..this is not acceptable my friend!

    ReplyDelete