3.23.2011

Business In The Front. Party In The Back






I am taking a photography class this semester, heading my way into my core classes for my major. I have been taking pictures for a while now, but I am kind of learning some of the basics that I didnt know of before. I had to take pictures of the texture and details of things close up. I had a list of things that I thought would look really good. My friend Christopher helped stimulate my close up eye and these are the results. Although it was my homework this week, I really enjoyed this assignment. Close Ups. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you got a one million percent on this assignment because they are real good! I like the shoe one...just got them broken in i see ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jess. :) And Ill do my best to keep up on my posting. Things have just been crazy. But i dont want to disappoint you! <3

    ReplyDelete