10.03.2011

Then The Thunder Rolled, And The Lightning Stikes.

I have always wanted a picture of lighting. Every time that it strikes I either dont have my camera, or I am busy and dont have a chance to go out and shoot. Today was the perfect day. It was dark and cloudy, but still bright enough that when lightning struck, it lit up the sky. I was thinking about how I wish that I could catch the lightning, and then someone asked me if I could get a picture of it. It wasnt until that moment that I even wanted to try, but I thought that since someone else had confidence in me that I could do it, I pulled out my camera and went into the middle of the street. This tree, which is in the middle of my neighbors yard, I was actually able to get the first strike, three shots in, and I GOT IT. I scared the guy walking down the street because I screamed when I saw that I caught it. Here it is. Lightning, electrifying. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. wow that is really awesome!! oh moira you just impress me!!

    [ps sorry it took me so long to comment on this...my internet wasnt working then i sort of forgot, but then i remembered]

    ReplyDelete