7.06.2016

Dreams Don't Work Unless You Do


A few months ago I was lucky enough to cross paths with two amazing dudes. One I had met through a social network and the other I met through the first. The universe has a way of putting things in front of you that you don't even know you need, and these two are no exception. Chris and Guy have been working for a few years to create a social network that is about the one thing that we as humans have in common. 

Dreams. 

dreamr was created to help people realize their dreams and set out on a course to accomplish them. A majority of social media has been guided in a direction that can be rather draining. While not the intention, we all know how negativity can come in on status updates, news stories, or anything of the like. dreamr is here to change that. 

I have spent several months watching these two build this social network based on positive vibes and following your dream. When you put it out into the universe, the universe gives it back to you. Encouraging you to pursue your dreams, to see what other people are dreaming, and how they're working to accomplish their dreams, dreamr is a place of positivity and encouragement like I have never seen before. Conversations with Chris and Guy are some of my favorite. They have given me a boost in pursing my dream that I didn't even know I needed but I am so thankful for them to have done. I have spent more time on my photography lately than I have in quite some time, and I want to thank them and dreamr for the push, the positivity, and the enviornment to document my journey to accomplishing my dreams. 

Currently only available for iOS, I would like to encourage all of you who can to check out dreamr and see what it can bring to your life. 

Dreamrapp.com has all the information for the app and a link to take you to the App Store to download. 

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. 
We are the future. 

Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment