7.02.2011

Trains, Turtles, and Three Year Olds.









I have been really busy lately, hence the lack of new posts. But today I decided to slow down for a bit. I built train tracks with my nephew Reagan, made Emeryck giggle at a toy turtle, and enjoyed the both of them laughing at each others laughs. I miss the days where there were no worries, no stress, no thought of what tomorrow would bring. Reagan is at such an innocent age that even if I come over and I am red in the face with red puffy eyes, he just reaches up, gives me a hug, and asks if I want to build trains with him. Nothing seems to ever be wrong in his world. There is no bigger issue in his life than what shape he wants his train to go in. I think that I could learn a thing or two from him and his pure happiness. Its not about the destination, its about how you got there. I needed his smile today. I love you Reagan, and Emeryck. Thank you for being the light in what seems to be a very dark time in my life. Enjoy.

1 comment: