2.07.2013

Birthday: TBA








Grayson Kendall is certainly keeping all of us on our toes with anticipation of his arrival. Already having to one up his father with his one day late debut, Grayson is now on day four of doing only what he wants to do. Schaara and I have spent the last five months planning shoots for her maternity shots and while this is not all of them, I must say that I am more than pleased with how they came out. I will wait until he is born so that we have start to finish shots for you all. Schaara, thank you, for being so patient with this project for me. You helped me so much with ideas and were willing to do whatever I asked to help with this. I am so happy that we were able to do this, and I am glad that I was able to photograph your first pregnancy so that you can have these to show Grayson when he is older. This helped me to grow as a photographer and that means so much to me. I can't wait to do his newborn photos but until then. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment