2.07.2013

"I've never dropped anyone I believed in."






One thing that I have learned in my life is that if you really want something, and you work hard enough for it, you can get it. Alyssa is a good example of this. She is a huge Marilyn lover. There was an opportunity to enter into a contest to be The New Marilyn in the 2013 movie that they are working on casting for. She asked me to help her with pictures to submit within the contest and we spent time putting everything together. Out of 150 girls that entered into the contest, Alyssa made the top 25. In 12th place even. She has spent hours learning about Marilyn's look. The make up, hair, and body language that she was able to portray when she was alive. I was able to capture the work that she put in and this is the result. Above is the link to the video that my friend Tenaya, Alyssa, and I made to show her transformation into Marilyn. Take a minute to watch it and vote for her on the bottom left of the page. She does an amazing job, and I would love to see how far she can go with this. As always. Enjoy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment