3.13.2015

And Then There Were Three.












To say that Knox made a grand entrance this morning at 5:54 am, weighing in at 7 lbs 9 oz and 19" long, would be an understatement. Nichole was in labor for 36 hours before he finally decided he was ready to meet everyone. Although, he was well worth the wait. Everyone is absolutely smitten. I stopped by the hospital when I got off work today because Nichole wanted to get the hospital bracelets in some of his newborn pictures, and the hospital is right across the street from my work. Little Knox Ryan is the sweetest. Barely fussing while I was in his face during precious sleep time, he was the perfect model. I cant wait to watch and photograph Knox growing up, and capture Nichole and Jeff being the incredible parents I already see that they are. Dont worry, there are more pictures to come. Until then. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment