3.05.2015

What Does The Fox Say.













Nichole and Jeff are currently on call for Knox to make his grand entrance. It has been quite the adventure waiting for him. Family members keep having dreams that he is going to come early, but luckily he got the memo that I wasnt going to allow him to be born without shooting Nicholes maternity pictures. He even listened to his dads requirements that he wait until March to be born so that they would share a birthday month. Although things have been CRAZY busy in my life, everything worked out perfectly (besides the stupid wind that decided to kick up on the day of our shoot). Courtney, Nichole, and Jeff were all troopers while we traveled around town to get these shots. We started out at Floyd Lamb Park, Jeff even got a duck to take a selfie with him once the duck found out hes an Oregon Ducks fan, then we went to the World Market Center for the beautiful K for Knox, and finally trekked out to Nelson for some rustic shots. Nichole and Jeff, thank you for letting me capture these moments for you. I think this shoot was the most fun I have had shooting in a while. Jeff, your boob grabs and incredible ability to make any pose look awkward made this shoot so much fun and reminded me why I love shooting people who are able to crack a joke or two after even the longest days of shooting. Nichole, thank you for letting me take your maternity pictures. I am so lucky to have had the chance to shoot whatever I wanted, and you were always down for what I threw out. You guys make me love photography and remind me why I want to make a career out of capturing these precious, hilarious, and sometimes inappropriate moments. I cant wait to meet little baby Knox and take pictures of him for you as well. Waiting on the edge of my seat. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment