6.30.2016

Miss Independent.








Little Aria is growing up, as they always do, faster than I can keep track of. It seems like just yesterday I was congratulating Franz and April on the birth of their adorable baby girl being born. She's now one, and is quite the little spit fire. We were finally able to set up a shoot to take pictures of her in all of her one year glory. She was a little hesitant at first but once I got her to warm up to the camera, it was all fair game. Drooling, running around, and sharing all sorts of giggles I was able to capture her spunk. Mom and dad spent a fair amount of time chasing her around as she just wanted to explore everything around her and I loved stopping time as she did. This little girl is going to be a handful but she has some amazing parents that will guide her as she grows. I can't wait to watch and capture more precious moments with her. 
Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment