6.30.2016

Snug As A Bug.







Dear Jessica, 

As I know you are a constant addition to the blog views I have accumulated over the years, and how you are always on the prowl for new posts. I will take a moment to apologize for the lack of posting I have done lately but I would like make it up to you with pictures of your adorable boy. I figured that you would be willing to accept this trade. ;) 

Sincerely, 
Your favorite photographer. 

Baby Henry has had this shoot planned since forever, basically. I fell in love with his chunky cheeks and little smirks while we shot. Such a sucker for mom, he was as happy as could be while being constantly moved around and stripped to his diaper. Ethan was able to stay up after work to snag some seriously adorable shots with Henry. Jessica kept him snug and happy between shots which made my job all th easier, he is a mamas boy. Of course, getting some pictures repping his team for Henry to always know he started as a Kings fan. I am so happy to be able to be part of these moments and can't wait for more. 
Enjoy. 

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh!!! He was so tiny and these are so perfect! I will accept your apology

    ReplyDelete