12.18.2017

Round Two.










Orion has entered the second year of being wonderful toddler. Chris and Sam hit me up for his first toddler photoshoot and he was not afraid to show us who runs the show. However, despite his most valiant efforts and the always entertaining scene behind the camera to make a child happy, we were able to get some pretty stellar shots of this adorable human. Even though I’m born and raised Vegas, I’ve never had the pleasure of stopping in at McKee Ranch. Sam threw out the idea when we were discussing locations and I was so happy with the results. Horses, chickens, and even some baby buns were out to play. Orion wasn’t quite the biggest fan of their main interest being food, but when we got him around the playground he was the happiest boy on the lot. Once we set sights on the slide it was all smooth sailing. The joy of a two year old mastering the trickery of a solo slide ride is unmatched, and he couldn’t get enough of it. 
Thank you Chris and Sam for once again using me to capture your amazing tiny human, for always encouraging me to chase my dream. I always look forward to getting your wonderful family in front of my camera. 
Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment