5.22.2018

Handing Off My Girl.














Dearest Jordan,

From the hair in these pictures alone, you can start to understand how long I have known Tenaya. And even the stretch in these pictures you cannot measure the time in which she has blessed my life. 

But, you already know that.

It has been one month since you married her. My best friend, the girl who taught me how to color in the lines. The girl who has hated me and loved me more than anyone in my entire life. From the weirdest moments of my life to the most incredible, the girl who has cheered for me to be living my best life for as long as I can remember. 

I have watched her love and hate you in the equally most incredible ways for what seems like such a short time when it is laid out, but still feels like you have been around forever. 

Like you were always meant to love her. 

I would be lying if I said I was ok with sharing her with you at first, as she was always my boo for all my things, and anyone who was going to step in needed to be treating her in the same ways. But as I watched the two of you grow together, I learned to appreciate the time that she gave to you was well spent. 

Because you also took care of her. Endlessly.

I loved watching my best friend glow with the joy of someone who saw her for all she was worth, which has always been my best dream for her since she is one of the most incredible souls I have been lucky enough to cross paths with. She had someone who was goofy, could make her laugh even when she didnt want to. She had someone who was kind, with no other intention than to help her when she didnt know she even needed it. 

She had someone who wanted to see her live her best life. 

Only because I love her so much am I so happy to let someone else have her time. I know that you have the best intentions for her. I know that you are an amazing catch for my amazing best friend. And I know that you love her in ways she had always dreamed of being loved. 

I am happy to hand my best friend to you, as I know that she is in good hands. 

I love that you are the man of my best friends dreams. I would insert some super aggressive beset friend threat that you best watch your back if you hurt my girl, but I dont think that I need to worry about that. 

And know that I always have your back, because my girl put a ring on you. 

What she says, goes. As you know. 

Welcome to the fam. 

Its more lit with you here. 

;)

I am so happy to announce Mr. and Mrs. Jordan Watkins.

Enjoy. 




No comments:

Post a Comment