7.03.2018

Out Of This World.










These precious humans are the niece and nephew of my wonderful co worker, Taylor. River was able to welcome his new baby sister Relm in the last few weeks. He love his sissy bones jones almost as much as he loves mommy paying attention to him. Relm is the calmest tiny human I have ever met even despite her brothers best efforts to make the most noise possible. This was a stellar shoot, and my first tiny human shoot post hand trauma, and I don't know if I could be more happy with the result. 
Thank you Taylor, for letting me capture these moments for your tiny humans. Just as you are, they were angels and I adore the joy that River has to share, and the calm Relm is about. I look forward to helping you with solid scrapbook material.
Love you, mean it.
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment