12.08.2018

Candid, Not So Posed.























This years family photos was done in the usual fashion. Jason and I texted back and forth about where Lois wanted to do pictures (Spring Mountain Ranch for my first time *heart eyes*) and props (didn't need any, Mick is the prop) and as always the result was wonderful. 

Also per the norm, Jason was giving Lois a hard time about her always requested posed pictures. This year had a special emphasis on it, and I think the result was stellar. As Jason got a good toss around from the fam, he also got a few good pokes at how everyone was looking for some fun family pictures this round. Lois was not as please when his talking in each picture didnt always translate how she was looking for family pictures this year. Luckily, I was able to pull off my usual photoshop magic (even did some master moving of the sun this year for Lois's requests) and I am as always so happy with the results.

Jason and Lois, I love that you have had me shooting your family portraits for three years in a row now. I adore your family and the laughs we never fail to have during our shoots. This year featuring a rather power hungry park ranger who was not ready for the group of sass he was dealing with. Thank you for coming to me once again this year, I adore any time I get to be around your family.

Enjoy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment