11.07.2010

mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Family is like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts. I come from a family of all boys. Three older brothers. Being the only girl sometimes has its advantages. Sometimes it doesnt. Like when you are trying to pick out outfits, you cant go to your brothers because if you look cute, they give the person taking you out death stares, and if you dress like they want you to, you will be enjoying the lovely style of a turtle neck and jeans that do your body no justice. Sisters are good because there are always going to be those issues that you just dont go to your older brothers for. Im sure that they will be more than happy to agree.

The good thing about brothers though, is that they usually find you some pretty amazing sisters, and it makes up for all those years that I was sister less. My oldest brother, has an amazing wife named Raelene. The first sister. Funny, smart, loving, and always willing to listen. It was such an amazing thing to finally get a sister in law.

Ian is the next boy to be adding a sister to my list. Jillian. I went to school with her. She always has a smile on her face. She is always brightening the mood. She has some serious style skills. I love that she is such an understanding person who will listen to you and try and talk you through your problems, even if it is as simple as Photoshop. She will be joining the family in just one short month. Im super excited.

Schaara will be the last and final sister to join the clan in just two very short months. I havent had the chance to really get to know her. But she is very sweet and I can honestly say that I have never seen my brother Graham happier to be with anyone than he is when she is around. I am excited to get to know her better as she becomes another great addition to our family.

These are my sisters. Mostly sweet, but sometimes nutty. Enjoy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Moira. This was really nice of you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always leaving me wanting more pics because they're just SO awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with your mom, i mean just one picture pure post is quite the teaser (i know there are more on this one but im just taking the average and assuming its one baha)

    ReplyDelete