11.14.2010

"These Boots Were Made For Walking." Liars.


You know that expression beauty is pain? They werent kidding. I mean really, think about it. Wearing those super ultra ridiculously cute shoes that look amazing? Are they ever comfortable? Do you seriously wake up and go, "I cant wait to wear those four inch heels!!" No, you dont. But that doesnt change the fact they are the cutest shoes ever. So you put on your war paint, slap on those pumps, and pretend all day that you dont just want to cut your feet off.

I was shopping yesterday with my best friend in the whole wide world, Michael. Oh yes, I went shopping with a guy friend. He enjoyed it. And all the women telling him what a great boyfriend he is for shopping with me. Hahaha. The first store we went to was for, of course, heels. I love booties, mostly for the fact that because I broke my foot I feel much more stable in heels if they are very, very securely fastened to my foot. We walked up to the first display and on the very top were the cutest booties I have ever seen. After I asked him his opinion and informed him that if he was just honest in his opinion, this would go much quicker than shopping with any normal girl, he told me those looked amazing. I tried them on and we were out the door in five minutes. If only the night out walking in them were that painless. But, beauty is pain people. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. I want to steaal them..muaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont be concerned if they boots come up missing in the next week, i promise it was not me!

    ReplyDelete