11.06.2010

This is one doodle that can't be un-did, Homeskillet.

I am happy to say, that it is not MY Eggo, that is prego. But I am even happier to announce, that it is Raelene's. I remember the first time that she got pregnant, I was at home, and the phone rang.

"Bradley Residence"
"Hey Moira, it's Jordan. Is mom home?"
"No, she went somewhere."
"Oh. Well, do you want to hear some exciting news?"
"Suuuure. Whats up?"
"Raelene is pregnant. Youre the first to know."
"WHHHHHAAATTTTT???!!!!!"

That is right people. I KNEW BEFORE MOM. Be jealous. Well, Raelenes eggo is prego again. And, again it is a boy. I didnt want to post any pictures of her, before she saw them. I did a shoot with her though, and her lovely peanut M&M belly. I am excited to show her, but I am just as excited for my new nephew. Im sure he will be just as adorable as Reagan. Enjoy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. How cute! Now get busy and post more pics!! ;-}

    ReplyDelete
  2. i must say moira, this picture is just wonderful! and real super cute!

    ReplyDelete