3.09.2016

An Excuse For Extra Smooches.









I had the pleasure of meeting Victoria and Herman last December at my girlfriends company Christmas party. Sam had talked to me about her before I even met her, letting me know that she was booking me for their weeding because she wanted me to be their photographer. Vic was so sweet when we met and was so excited to tell me about her and Hermans story. We went back and forth about locations and when they wanted to take engagement pictures. I love clients like Vic who are so excited to capture moments with the one they love. We decided on two places that I have never done a shoot at, and it was such a good time. Despite some bored security at the Linq kicking us out because of a miscommunication on permits, there were so many moments I was able to capture of these two love birds. During our shoot, after I had asked them to exchange some smooches a few times, Vic made a comment to Herman that she was just happy that it gave her an excuse to get more kisses from him. This shoot involved a bit of walking in the sun on probably one of the hottest days we have had in the last month, and she was just happy to have a reason to give her fiance some love. I am so happy that I have been chosen to stop these moments in time for them. Herman and Vic, I cant wait to be apart of your wedding day so that I can capture the obviously radiant love that you two share. Until November. 
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment