3.09.2016

Undercover Agent.






Ryan came into my life about five years ago. He has been such an incredible friend to me in that time that I wouldnt even know where to start with talking about him. He is the type of friend you can talk about nothing and everything with. Being the mama bear that I am, he often came to me to talk about what he wanted with his life, what he was getting, and when he was going to be where he wanted to be. Always having the highest expectations of himself, one of the most common conversations we had was about how he wanted to have fun and enjoy the hard work he put in to have everything he wanted to have, and also have a woman and a family that he was able to provide for and enjoy all of his work with. He will even admit himself that he wasnt the most patient with my never ending advice that it would come when he least expected it, but he would get everything that he was working for. Everything that he was working for showed up during the summer of '14, and when he least expected happened when she let him know that she was pregnant. Brianna and I first met while I was doing a photo shoot of the boys' cars. She was such a big ball of yellow and Ryan lit up the moment she showed up. I was so happy to see a lady who could keep up with all that Ryan was. I have had a behind the scenes look at the whole progression of all that is Ryan and Bri, which I am so honored to have been a part of. Ryan let me know when he planned on proposing, when he bought the ring, what he wanted to do when he proposed, and best of all that he wanted me to be an undercover agent when he finally put a ring on it. When the day came, I was certain that I had been spotted. Despite my ducking and diving while they walked around, I didnt think that I was able to hide from Bri enjoying the scenery and Ryan trying to take my waving and sign language of where he needed to go. But, it all worked out because Ryan did his thing and I followed suit once he was in action. Bri didnt know until a few hours later when I showed up at their house and delivered the pictures to her. She lit up in the same way that I had seen Ryan do when I met Bri for the very first time and I was so happy to see her be completely surprised that her boy delivered and made sure that everything was covered in capturing him proposing. I can honestly say that I have never seen Ryan so happy with his set up as I have seen him be with Bri and especially their adorable baby boy Skylar. Ryan and Bri, I cant wait to see you two seal the deal and watch m'boy get everything he has been talking about since I met him. Nonetheless, I would just like to give Ryan a super solid, I told you so. ;)
Enjoy. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the candid capture! Staged engagements are just not my thing so I love that Ryan chose to keep it simple and from the heart.

    ReplyDelete