3.31.2016

This Is My Good Side.







Lexee's big sister Sam started talking to me in August about doing her senior portraits. Given that Sam, Lexee, and I have to be the most difficult people to have schedules line up with, it wasn't until this past weekend that we were able to get together to do them. At first I thought that the weather was going to rear its ugly head like it had done all week but I am happy to say that the photography Gods were looking down in my favor for once. Lexee had the option to pick where she wanted to do her shoot and she landed on Lorenzi Park. I love love love when I have the opportunity to shoot at new locations with such lovely people such as Lex. We did get quite a bit of walking in between outfit changes and the size of the park, but I had such a good time with her as she talked about playing at this park as a kid, how her senior year is going, and most importantly that I did most of my shooting from her good side. Lexee, I am very happy that we were able to do this shoot. You have the world at your feet and you are able to accomplish all of the goals you have set for yourself. Cherish these last few weeks months that you have in high school and get ready for the great things that you are going to be doing once you graduate. Thank you for letting me capture these moments and for sharing your stories with me. I can't wait to see what amazing you are going to do with yourself. 
Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment