10.16.2010

Everyone Has To Start Somewhere.

I wanted to start a blog to post pictures for comments and opinions. I am not sure where my photography will go. But I hope to be famous enough one day that people are striving to take pictures in the same way that I did. I plan on posting new pictures a few times a week, in order to always give myself a reason to take pictures. Since I like knowing what people think of what I am doing, I have decided to do it here.

My name is Moira. I am a photographer. I hope that you find my pictures and Moirazing, as I do.

Enjoy.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is my nephew Reagan. Unbelievably cute and too smart for his own good. We were taking family pictures at the park and there was a huge open field. Reagan was being quite the sport, even though he "dont want to take one more picture!" We were walking to the next shot and I told him to hold still so I could take him picture. I snapped a few shots, and the last one I got was this one. Hand in pocket, and the cutest grin ever, could you even think of saying no to this face?

2 comments: