10.18.2010

Youre My Best Frienddddd.

I have known Michael now for about fifteen years. He is truly my best friend. He is goofy, annoying, funny, smart, and always knows what to say to make me laugh and get me angry at the same time. There isnt a childhood memory that I dont share with this kid, and although at times I want to remove his eyes with a dull rusty knife, I wouldnt trade him for the world.

He came over for dinner last night and I asked him to sit for me so I could take his picture. His first response being, "Man if I had known that I would have done my hair!" Nonetheless he let me put an obnoxious light in his face and between text messages to someone he didnt want to hang out with anyways, I got a classic Michael pose. I love you kid. :)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment: