10.28.2010

There Is No One Alive, More Youer Than You.

My name is Moira, for those of you who are reading this, but dont know me personally. I am twenty years old. I have a wonderful job. I am a college student. I have been diabetic for nine long, long years. I am stubborn, smart, quick witted, confident on most days, and more sarcastic than you can handle. I am a fighter, lover, achiever, and on my good days, a believer. Im there through the thick, and I am there through the thin. You can call me at all hours of the night, and I will answer my phone to talk to you. I will drive to you when you need help. I love my dogs. Im loud, just like my mother, and there isnt a person in the room who isnt aware of her large personality. I am the sister to three guys who, even though they dont always show it, will pick up the neighbor boy by his throat when he is mean to me. I have some great friends, who deal with my shinanagins, and my drama, and still love me anyways. I have a life that I love, I have the world at my feet. I am going to have a story for every winkle, and every grey hair I get. I will have the best stories to tell. I will always be, me.

I am a photographer. Which to me, is one of my best quality's. I capture moments in time, and hold them still forever. I catch people, one click at a time. I have had quite the crazy past few months. I needed to catch myself today. Here I am. Enjoy.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments: